Sunday, September 3, 2023

Blog 365 ~ another Amazing Sunday & Bump Photo Shoot

 

Starting the week off with Coffee [of course] and syncing our calendar/schedules....the hub's has been amazed knowing he has the need for scheduling. Before he retired he said and I quote 'I'm not going to be that busy, I'll remember everything'. Yeah, well he HAS a calendar full of events [not quite like mine but still] and also records things on his phone....

**********
Church today was a bit busy...first we had a Baptism...
Visiting Pastor Clark was invited to stand with Dr. Briscoe for 
Communion.....
I've said it sooo many times, but again I love his style of preaching. I'm so glad I switched.

**********
After church the hub's and I had a quick lunch of garden fresh tomato sandwiches and off I went for 'Bump' photo shoot.
Tomorrow is Labor Day and I'm hoping she doesn't go into labor because I'd like to get another session with these two....I'll share a couple more pic's tomorrow...

**********
Later tonight I still need to do my weekly Intentions/Goals list. I sorta flew by the seat of my skirt last week and I felt like I missed something🤷....I just don't know what it was though😕. I'm that person that NEEDS to cross something off a 📝list. 

**********
Happy Homemaker Monday tomorrow check in then!!





No comments:

Post a Comment