Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Walk Wednesday

Needless to say I was in a bit of a 'funk' yesterday ...I guess not being 'needed' anymore for taxi services hit me more than I expected.


I told myself to Snap out of it and get my butt in gear!
Re-arranged my schedule and got back to training again.
Though I will still be taxi service for the G'kid once she gets her other follow up appointments, but that won't be for a few days.

With All That Said....here I am👇
Got up did a few household chores, fixed breakfast for the hub's & I then went for a quick walk....
1.75 miles - mediocre pace [I can and WILL do better] but I got out there, 
along the way I enjoyed seeing the fountain & glass metal sculpture,
not exactly sure what the story is behind the 'critter' that's on Centre campus lawn,
but it's been there a Long time. 

A new discovery this morning was seeing this pendulum compass.
Fortunately there was a student that let me inside to get a closer look at it and take this picture.
It was a cool feature to see.

Once home I decided to haul away the stuff we had planned on donating yesterday... but of course, as always something came up and it didn't get done...

Welp...I...Got...IT...DONE!!
Load 1 = 2 metal outdoor gliders & 4 metal chairs.
There's a old Critter cage under there as well.
Load 2 = old commode & pedestal sink and got rid of my old bike.

Time to start getting dinner ready, we are going to the ARTrageous production tonight, another new to us genre. Tomorrow I'll work on more catching up with the posts and post about the new play we seen last Sunday. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment