Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Wednesday Walking

☕ Morning Coffee ☕
&
Breakfast appetizer of Vitamin's🤣! Well, I think it's funny....

Dressed for success and feeling really good this morning...
I Love this time of year...
Everyone is into decorating,
The bank sponsored a local school to show off a 6th grade art class,
So Many Mums around town,
These will continue blooming until mid-November according to landscaping company.

Of course, it was great to see the 'newest' building for the Arts Center come along,
at one time there was a Greek restaurant on the left, and you can still see the radio station sign on the right. They haven't been there in couple of years, so it was good to see something happen to the building. The project will be done in 3 phases and budgeted at 5 million. The first section is almost complete, and they have just a few hundred thousand yet to raise for phase one. 

I didn't get his picture of my friend Paden driving by but it was great to have him give me a Shout out!! And then as I continued my walk/run  
BAM! I see this girlie...
Desiree was headed for her interview at Centre College...she's a Chef and looking to get a job closer to home. They'll be crazy not to hire her. Quick hugs, kisses, good Luck Wishes from her then off I went again...
OOPS! I didn't know rain was in the forecast...it was ok though. In the words of Katherine Switzer [who I met at RnRVB] what's the worse that will happen?? Your just gonna get wet! I'll never forget those words, or her other words of encouragement when I seen her again at a different race expo and she remembered me! The fact that it rained fairly steady until I got home was NOTHING compared to when I did Flying Pig earlier this year...

Home to dry off a bit then headed to Silver Sneakers...
Woo Hoo! Made it there 2 days this week....

Since I have a jammed packed weekend coming up I went ahead and stopped at Kroger to use my coupons and get October grocery shopping setup complete...I did go off my list somewhat only because I couldn't pass up both reg & decaf coffee that was on sale & frozen Veggie burgers [more on that later]. It pored the rain and thundered like crazy, I sat in my car and did some email and promotional work done until it eased up.

Quick lunchable for later that I really wanted lunch, took a relaxing bath, then checked out my 'Stats' from this morning.

HOLY MOLEY! 

I haven't had 14 min paces in a really long time....I'm quite pleased with myself, [yes I realize it's close to a 15 PMM-I'll still take it]
and 🤔thinking🤔 I need to start being more of a morning walk/run person...Thoughts??


Enough for now the hub's should be home soon and I'll be able to have a relaxing dinner and watch some TV before bedtime. I'm hoping with all the activities I've done today I'll sleep well tonight.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment