Monday, September 11, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 9-11-23

 


Sorta Dragging today so lets get the ball rolling...Linking up with Sandra 

** The Weather **


** As I look outside my window **
The Sun is slowly coming up...

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, drinking my first cup of ☕coffee

** OOTD **
Shorts & T-shirt

** Thinking and pondering **
Actually, I'm a bit worried about the kid driving for the first time in 6weeks...

** What I'm reading **
Cut and Run by Fern Michaels pleasure reading 
                                                     [Bk #2 of the Sisterhood series]
Devotional, spiritual reading 
Atomic Habits, self-improvement reading
[should have this finished by EOM]

** TV Shows this week **
Sister Wives...don't judge
my guilty channel Bravo
watched some DVR'd movies

** Menu Plan **
Leftover Menus items:
⮚Eggplant Pharm
⮚Pot Pies
⮚Quesadilla
⮚Tilapia Fish
⮚Veggie Egg Rolls
⮚Pork Loin
⮚Chicken Bowls
⮚Stroganoff
⮚Garden Veggie Burgers
⮚Pizza
⮚Baked Tortellini
⮚Meat Loaf
⮚Hot Dogs
🢖Taco's
🢖Pizza
🢖Roast
🢖Hamburgers
🢖Sloppy Joe's
🢖Beef Stew
🢖Frozen Pkg Meal
🢖garden Tomato sandwich

** Goal/To Do List **
Laundry,
Update Race events list,
Update Christmas plan,

** Around The House **
Not to awful, basics done daily..sweep, make bed, kitchen & Bathroom

** Project this Week **
my OFFICE! It seems to have become a catch-all again😖, I take full responsibility!
Bleach trim in Kitchen,
Return to walk/run training

** Today's Motivation **
I'm trying...


** Something fun to share **

** Looking forward to this week **
We have tickets for this 'interactive' production
my friend Amy' surprise birthday party Saturday night.

** From the camera **
my boy JinX, enjoying thesun...

** On my prayer list **
my SIL, she starts her Chemo this week....sadly she won't be coming for a visit as of yet.

** Bible verse, Devotional **


No comments:

Post a Comment