Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wonder Wednesday + W.O.W.

Wonder + WOW is right! Dinner prepping at 6am this morning...

Meat with seasonings onions & peppers on top, then in cooking bags potato,
and carrots...
Low & Slow for the next 5-6 hours....

*****
Mr wondered what I was doing, he caught me in action...
A bit of touch up...but, there's spindles to re-do that Mr painted [sigh]...he paints much dryer than I do, I'm not one for a second coat unless it's a different color...

*****
Once that was done I rested a bit then worked on the front side yard flower bed. 
I wondered if BettyBlue wagon with her new tires could handle to load and she was loaded down...she did Wonderful BTW😉
Transplanted Hosta's - making a rock planter with what I have on hand... 
It took 4 loads but this part is done...next up -->as in hopefully next week<-- I want to add mulch then use up more of my 'prettier' flat rocks as accent/steps and to use more of them up.

*****
The house smelled Oh...So...Good!!
Dinner was delicious even if I say so myself.
Wiped my plate clean!!

*****

Shower and ''gussy'd up a bit for W.O.W. Revival at church...
Unfortunately Mr had his eyes closed...UGH!!
Still a handsome fella...
Male chorus sang to us before services...
I'm grateful to be able to attend Wednesday evenings as I've been either running or working a race during Sundays this month... 

*****
Late:Thirty and time to wrap things up...individual store bought pie, and episode of Criminal minds then off to bed, work day tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment