Had some ''touch-up'' painting to get done at the rental back porch...
I really like how it turned out...
*****
Came home to eat a bite of lunch then got started on clearing out the raised garden bed.
It...was...LONG...overdo!!
I did leave 1 sweet cherry tomato plant and the pepper plants. We'll wait and see how the weather is over the next few weeks.
⮟ Look at what I salvaged from the garden ⮟
Oh My YUM!!
*****
Finished up with outside stuff, showered, and waited for Mr to get off work.
Tonight was W.O.W. Revival at church...
Isn't he handsome!!
Though the Revival series starts a bit later, so it ends later in the evening it's been so worth it! I've been MIA from Sunday services this month due to either running in a race or I'm working a race...1 last race to work yet this month and 2 in October.
It's time to eat some dessert, watch a bit of TV, and wind down for bed.
Until later...be Safe, Be Blessed.







No comments:
Post a Comment