ShewEE, I sure didn't want to get up this morning...🤣 !
The body is asking me WTHeck are you doing ! Don't you realize your 70+ !!
Regardless, I got up, had morning coffee with the Mr, then headed to Waffle Stop.
My Great Day made even Better when my Namealike Ruby Lynn came to see me giving Big HUGE HUGS the minute she came in the door ! Her G'parents said they were going to take her to breakfast last Saturday and she said NO, it had to be on Thursday and go to Waffle Stop all because she wanted to see her G'ma Ruby aka Me! Ruby is so amazing, polite and intelligent for 9yr old. I can't wait to get to know her more as she goes up. AND...she told me her babysitter goes to my church and asked her parents if they could go sometime...I can't wait for that to happen.
*****
Kiwanis today was Friends & Family night. We started doing them this year and they are such a blessing to be able to mingle with members family...
We also had our ''new'' board members installed by our Local Kiwanis Lt Governor
i
*****
Another Late:Thirty evening and I'm ready to go home...we already ate dessert at F&F night so relaxing for a while, watch a show then Hello Bed!!
Tomorrow is a day with the G'kid, going to new clothing store and we have Grand Opening of 5 Below store.



No comments:
Post a Comment