My Good Morning from Plainfield!
Regardless of where I'm at, this is The Most AMAZING sight!
Going to try a get a Blue ribbon to present to my local DPD Chief next City Counsil meeting.
Something fun for the kiddo's while they wait on mom or dad...
Crossing the bridge...it looks like a huge swing in the middle,
They're ready for Trick'or'Treat,
Not sure what this planter is made of, but I want one π€£ or Two!
Just say Yes to 'old' fashion Hop Scotch!
Walk/Running for the Blue this year...
PR Bell because it's been my best time this year...[not for the race thoughπ€]
*****
After the race and once I finished talking to some folks I went back to the hotel to freshen up, eat π hotel π breakfast, I text the Mr to let him know I was heading home sweet home!
Traffic was Horrible!
Miles and Miles of Road construction in both Indiana & Kentucky hindered my travel time getting home. I did stop to stretch and use the restroom...
My favorite rest stop had this hanging up,
❓ π²❓ Who knew?? I didn't until today...
Home Sweet Kentucky Home [state that is]...
Loved this mural painted on the Visitor Center wall.
*****
It took about 3-40 minutes longer to get home [stupid road construction] but finally, Home Sweet Home to my Mr, and all the PurrKids. Unloaded to car, Kissed the Mr, changed clothes and relaxed.
After standing working the BYB expo, then walk/running this morning, I did use my foot massager a few cycles...felt like Heaven! A small bite for dinner, and little TV with Mr and relax more!
*****
All of a sudden...POOF! the entire house went DARK...
Mr then received this message on his phone...We didn't hear anything outside happening but once we were, this is what we seen...
Apparently the transformer was shot and finally went KaPut!
We were the only ones on our block affected π...
Shew!! What an Adventurous day...re-set clocks, re-boot TV's, then went to bed.
Another busy week coming up and of course Happy Homemaker Monday tomorrow.















No comments:
Post a Comment