Monday, September 21, 2026

Happy Homemaker Monday 9-21-26

 

Tomorrow!!! We've almost survived the grueling summer temps...
Hopefully & Prayerfully today is the last of 90+°.
Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday...


** The Weather **


** As I look outside my window **
It's late afternoon 85° and 🌞Sunny🌞

 ** Right now I am **
I've been Busy as a 
 
as G'kid taxi, and getting things done around the house.

** OOTD **
Loungey shorts and over-size tShirt

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Accomplished & proud of myself for everything I do.
 
** What I'm reading **
Devotions-Spiritual & Pathways for Women's Bible Study..[even if I miss a Sunday for whatever reason I'm still reading my Pathways]
*
The Hollow Farm Chronicles..D.Clayton is a local author [we have many], D. Clayton will be releasing his 3rd book with a book signing event on Oct 3rd, yes I'm going, and of course I'll get the book. I added You Me Her by Sue Watson to the Mix...

** TV Shows this week **
Some regular programs have started on local channels, we're DVR'ing them for now.

** Menu Plan **
Cooking a Pork Loin for tonight, leftover tomorrow then the rest will go in the freezer for future meal[s] 
🍲🍲


** Meals at Home **
Mr and I both ate out 1 evening then I had my race'cation & Mr went to his Class Birthday Bash so 19/31

** No unNecessarySpend Challenge Update **
 September Challenge 25/30 so far 19/30

** Action Items**
This list is always ongoing...Walk/Run Training moves to a higher priority daily, I plan on getting more of the landscape mulch thrown and move rocks, Laundry has been going off and, on all day, still need to work on bank stuff, office needs more organization, over the weekend I mentally started a Fall/Winter clean/purge plan [bring on cooler temps], 

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
I invested in myself and bought a new 100 Envelope Savings Challenge binder. The G'Kid got the old one. I've mentally committed to putting 1/4--1/3 of my Waffle Stop pay in this challenge and the rest will go into SF envelopes. Once I get Christmas stuff finished, I'll be going back to budgeting $$ monthly for SF as well. Tightening the Belt is not new to me...😉.

** Next Up **
I'll be ''working'' several races coming up--this is so I can ask for free entries on a few other events, as in this years Frosty Feet Winter Challenge starting mid-December.

**  Calendar/Schedule this week **

** From the camera **
Rescued & Jobless...outdoor PurrKids Leon & Jr

** Reflection(s) **



No comments:

Post a Comment