Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Wonderful Wednesday

 Another early morning that I'm actually starting to enjoy [Say Whaaat!!] I've been trying to go to bed earlier so rising a bit early has helped with my attempt in getting things caught up...but do we really??

Any who, I made breakfast for us this morning and hit the pavement to get my #streakingwiththeCOOLKIDS mile in...

another 1.4 in the healthy step bank account..
The 'streetscape' construction seems to have gone on f.o.r.e.v.e.r... 'They' [whoever They are] say it'll be done soon. 🤔Umm, does 'soon' have a date??
Home long enough to get the trees trimmed before heading to Silver Sneaker class. I didn't take a pic while there due to there's a new summer instructor on Wednesday's and wasn't sure how she would react, and the fact I leave class early to head to Bible Study.
This is one area that I get upset with myself if I'm late...
It's not much, but adding a little bit of swag promo/advertising for the upcoming Twilight Run July 4th... I've started a sinking fund category for promotional items.

My friend Evelyn had her 'Open House' yesterday to celebrate her new partnership with a new brokerage firm.
[sometimes I think people show up just for the food] But, she did have a great turn out and I'm incredibly proud of her accomplishments. And she's setting up not only her future, but her children's as well.
I continue to support locally as much as I can, so being a part Danville Chamber has solidified me in the community. I represent A Runners Mom and More & Apex Promoz so dual membership has been beneficial for both of us. 
Enjoying God's creatures, even though they seem to be eating a lot lately


And of course Elle'Phanti is sprouting up nicely,

**********
Tomorrow's new day will be filled with G'Kid activities, hopefully I'll remember😉 to take photos.




 













No comments:

Post a Comment