Thursday, April 18, 2024

Today it's about the Mr....

 

On our way to the 'Big City'-Louisville for the Mr's 6 month leg scan. And yes, I was just here last night for a volunteer meeting.

As self-proclaimed Queen of the waiting room, I always have something to read with me...

Hard to believe it was 3 yrs ago that the Hubby's P.A.D. leg journey began. U of L Norton hospital and Dr Diwivdi has been a godsend. We have follow-up appointments 2X a year in order to keep an eye out for changes, if any, to his legs. With transplanted & reconstructed veins this will be a lifetime journey.

From Dr appointment we did our traditional stop at Cracker Barrel [why I don't get a photo I'll never know] before heading to Lexington and MensWear House. Mr has commented about wanting a dark blue sport coat.
He hates it when "I" go shopping with him....my slim & trim man only wanted to look at the dark blue suit coats....I said he needed a couple or 3 suit upgrades😉.
Mr picked out the blue, I picked out the plaid which you can't really tell but it's a shade of green with gray mixed in.
Not shown is a couple pair of pants and I ordered another suit jacket that's a dark Burgandy color.
Thank you Zack @menswearhouse your the best!
1000$ later [quality costs] we headed home only to find his New Balance tenny's arrived...
This was another thing he cringed about. They were pricey, but needed.

We're off to the 'Kid' city house to pick up stuff. Most likely stuff that I'll end up donating but also the 2 bookcases for my office upgrade/redo.

Until Tomorrow...








No comments:

Post a Comment