Tuesday, April 16, 2024

HIKE...finally + Grief + GOP = Tuesday Tidbits

Early morning ''Power Couple'' thing...

My Blooming Beauties...

Finally able to go for a Hike with my Casey County Explorer's group....

❓ Two More Beauties❓...I'm gonna Claim it So!! It's been too long since I've hiked and though I had a bunch of stuff to do at home and at the office the great outdoors was calling my name! 
A few 'beauties' we seen along our trek....
We didn't go far, but we were able to catch-up on life happenings for us both.

Home to clean up, answer a couple emails, and wait for the Mr to get off work.
We had a visitation for our friend Ben before headed to tonight's GOP meeting.

It was good to see so many come out for our speakers...
My friends Amanda Bledsoe and Daniel Elliot
If I haven't mentioned I have friends in 🠉HIGH🠉 places your hearing it now.
So, this has been my Busy Day....Started early....Staying late 🤣!












 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment