Monday, April 29, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 4-29-24

 

A super Busy weekend volunteering/working a New to me race experience has me still a bit tired...BUT, I will get caught up [at some point] and keep on - keeping on! For now let's link up with Sandra for the last April Monday HHM.

** The Weather **
Looks like Hiking tomorrow will be a 'no go'

** As I look outside my window **
It's really early and dawn is breaking...

 ** Right now I am **
Drinking coffee and working on this post .

** OOTD **
Changing from lounge clothes to some workout attire. Getting in a couple of much needed walk miles. 

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Realized a few things working KDF Mini/Full over the weekend and how I've NOT done what I should have to be in better position for upcoming race events. Had a Stearn talk with myself and getting my 💩together beginning today...this morning in fact!

** What I'm reading **
I'll Be There, but i'll be wearing sweatpants by Amy Weatherly & Jess Johnston - pleasure reading 
Daily Devotional - spiritual reading
Successful Women Speak Differently by Valorie Burton - self improvement reading [TA-Da found something finally]

** TV Shows this week **
The ole DVR is getting full...we've watched several of the Elementary/Sherlock Holmes but not much of anything else.

** Menu Plan **
Yet to work/plan out a list, and need to have options for Mr since I'm gone this weekend.

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
April Goal--> 22/30 days, as of today 25/30 = GOAL!

** Goal/To Do List **
Radio Segment this morning,
Bal checkbook,
setup May bill pays,
Hoping to get CC re-charged 🤣after going Hog🐖Wild during the KDF expo...in my defense I did get 3 pair of running👟shoes that will last the rest of the year by rotating them during training and races. And picked up the "kid'' Goodr 🕶 Sunglasses for her B'day coming up!

** Around The House **
Daily basic's is a must! 

** Project this Week **
Laundry,
Sort/donate long sleeve race shirts
Start sorting & packing up office to make room for new bookcase shelving.

** Today's Motivation **


** Something fun to share **
One of my 'Runner girls' shared this on her FB page....
this RunMom took care of multiple runners kids at KDF finish line.

** Looking forward to this week **
Garden Club Derby Luncheon
Mahjongg with the Gal's
Heading to Cincy for Flying Pig
Meeting with Gal Pal Margaret for morning park walks

** From the camera **
These horse head mask for people to wear during yesterday's race looked 'creepy' to me.

** On my prayer list **
Our campus leaders during protesting,

** Reflection **
and God said: Look at all I have done for you, Look back at where you have been, Compare that to now. How faithful have I been? Completely. Down to the tiniest detail, Remember, I am still here. And I always will be.




No comments:

Post a Comment