Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thursday Thoughts + 'O' the Chaos

 


Hmmm, Where do I begin?? Last weekend was my Flying Pig race'cation with a couple of runner friends. This has been planned for a year or so. Leading up to leaving on Friday, I've been priming the Mr about what to do while I was gone. I mean with 5 little 🐈 darlings I didn't want to come home to a messy house. I have so much going on that and was hoping he would at least 'try' and help out....


Did that happen ?? 
Oh...M...Geeeee!
I was appalled at the shape of this house..
And to top it off he is apparently completely nose blind !!
Think about it 5 🐈 [actually don't think about it]

I swear I truly wanted to cry, but...I brought in my luggage & all the swag I acquired,
then sprayed every room of the house with pet order control.

I still have a HUGE job to do,
Big Tasks,
Long To-Do List,
I like having a list,
a Schedule,
A Plan,
Though I don't always get everything done
at the very least there's something to go by.
Now don't get me wrong, I knew there would be ''some'' disorder, little did I know, or Invision the ChAoS I would come home to....I told myself  'a little at a time'...

Full Disclosure: I am NOT a great housekeeper,  but having grown up with a parent that was a
 hoarder, I like things to have a place and the house to be ''lived'' in clean.

Getting things back in order, and making $boarding call decisions/reservations$ for the little 'darlings' because I'll be gone again at the end of June and for a longer period of time the end of August. I'll also be tapping into the 'ol Pet Sinking funds account 😉. Mr for sure will not like it, but I for one can NOT & will NOT come home to this 
again.....









No comments:

Post a Comment