Monday, May 6, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 5-6-24

 

Lots to catch up per usual especially for Flying Pig weekend. And needless to say, I'm a TIRED GAL!! But first let's try and catchup this week starting with linking up with Sandra for HHM - things are gonna be skimpy, Short, Shorter, maybe Shortest.....

** The Weather **
[sigh] sooo, much rain this week....

** As I look outside my window **
Yep currently raining, 

 ** Right now I am **
Doing my best to Wake Up! Geez, I slept until 7am!! I'm already behind this morning.

** OOTD **
Old blue jean shorts & tank top.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
On the brink of defeat...So, Much, To-Do this week.
I am so disappointed of the shape & condition my house is. 

** What I'm reading **
I'll Be There, but i'll be wearing sweatpants by Amy Weatherly & Jess Johnston - pleasure reading 
Daily Devotional - spiritual reading
Successful Women Speak Differently by Valorie Burton - self improvement reading 

** TV Shows this week **
TV watching isn't in the plan for a few days...

** Menu Plan **
🍲Baked Sweet potatoes w/veggies
🍲Chicken Mashed Potato Bowls
🍲Pizza
🍲Fish
🍲Opened Face Burgers
🍲Veggie Stir Fry

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
May Challenge Goal--> 22/31 days, as of today 7/31

** Goal/To Do List **
And there's A LOT...

** Around The House **
E.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.G!!
The Mr Aunt Bea me Big Time! 

** Project this Week **

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **

** Looking forward to this week **
Though I have All. The. Things. to get done I will be going to
Mahjongg and enjoy some time with my Gal Pal's

** From the camera **
I Got Nothing!

** On my prayer list **
The Mr...πŸ˜‰Just Kidding!



No comments:

Post a Comment