The last Monday of August! Time to finally link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday..
** The Weather **
** As I look outside my window **
Still Sunny and very HOT!
** Right now I am **
Getting this post ...Finally!
** OOTD **
Showered and in lounge shorts & cobbler apron
** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
TIRED...in a good way. It's been a busy morning and early afternoon...But I was able to get most of the mowing done and worked pulling trash forward on rental house carport.
** What I'm reading **
Devotions-Spiritual & Pathways for Women's Bible Study..[even if I miss a Sunday for whatever reason I'm still reading my Pathways]
*
''Wanderers & Stranger..D.Clayton is a local author [we have many]. You can only find his books at CVB where my Mr works.
Still getting cold chills, there's lots of Tales from around our county and surrounding counties...
I swear it's like listening to my G'Ma
** TV Shows this week **
Paramount+ is our Friend right now...a couple of programs then bedtime for us.
** Menu Plan **


Mainly same ol'thing...I am fixing Salmon for tonight & doing crockpot meatballs tmrw. After that ๐คทwho knows


** Meals at Home **
30/31--because I was lazy๐
** No unNecessarySpend Challenge Update **
August Challenge 26/31 so far 29/31 + WIN !!
** Action Items**
[sigh]
What has been accomplished is noted in ORANGE...
➢Get the yards mowed as in PLURAL!! -- Ready for fall/winter...
➢Work on Flowers--DONE ✔ [only to add more to the mix..sigh]
➢Walk/Run Daily-- Started last week with a couple of mornings & will now doing earlier wake-ups for training schedule.
➢OFFICE ! it needs a good cleaning & organized-- ๐ things need some reorganizing, I can't seem to figure out a good ''flow'' ๐
➢Laundry-- Never ending these days !!
➢Update Race List-- YES! ๐ 2027 race planning !
➢Banking personal & rental house-- Weekly ✔
➢Bill pay--set up Auto pays Auto Pay ✔
➢Meals at home plan-- Yes ✔Hope to stay on tract. I finally broke my 'plateau' & down 1/2 pound
➢Garage-- Garage is still on the list.
➢Garden-- The JUNGLE coming to an end this week,
➢Social Media Promotions-- ✔ Daily
➢Work on Bible Study material-- ✔ Always...
➢BLOG-- Updates are done [Go Me] and continue daily...
** Today's Motivation **
** Something fun to share **
** Next Up **
** Calendar/Schedule this week **
** From the camera **
** Reflection(s) **







No comments:
Post a Comment