Monday, October 14, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 10-14-24

 


Quick link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday

** The Weather **
I'm really going to enjoy these temps...

** As I look outside my window **
It's early yet and trying to get things together...

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, drinking coffee 

** OOTD **
Changed from PJ's to walk/run gear...

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
If I had time, I'd feel overwhelmed, LOL! But really, I'm feeling pretty good this morning.

** What I'm reading **
Devotional ** Spiritual read
I'll Be There [but i'll be wearing sweatpants] by Amy Weatherly & Jess Jonston ** Self-Improvement read
 Gave up on Heels of Steel by Barbara Kavovit  ** I just couldn't get into it, will look for something else from the bookshelf.

** TV Shows this week **
We have the new 'Tracker' show coming on this week and will watch a few Elementary we have DVR'd, of course I still watch my guilty pleasure Bravo anything RHO & TLC Sister Wives...[don't judge]

** Menu Plan **
🍲 Same as last week, whatever is on top from freezer/pantry 
unless the Mr wants something special🍲

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
October Challenge Goal--> 23/31 days as of today 13/31
.
** Goal/To Do List **
For now I'm only going to focus on today,
1st--Meal prep meatloaf for dinner tonight and add leftovers to freezer,
2nd--Get my walk in

** Around The House **
Daily basic routine, make bed, sweep, kitchen, bathroom

** Project this Week **
Clean up around firepit, City won't let anyone burn anymore so Trash Can it is.

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
I've been asked back as the Finish line photographer for the Rugged Red Half Marathon in 2025!!
My claims adjuster called asking permission for my Ethel [aka my Car] to start getting repaired...WooHoo! Though it's going to be a long process getting her fixed at least it starts this week, unlike my friend's car. Hers is still sitting in the back lot at a dealership...Oops! 

** Looking forward to this week **
As always on Monday's Mahjongg with the Gal Pal's
I've been building my 'team' for various projects/repairs and thanks to Gal Pal 'Mac'
we now have a handyman service.
They came and repaired outside gutter and trimmed 2 trees.

** From the camera **
Yesterday's office - Raven Run Nature Sanctuary


** Reflection(s) **
When we daily choose to surrender ourselves to God,
he comes into our heart and begins to clear away the debris.

No comments:

Post a Comment