Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Re-Invention " 101 " Budgeting

Re-invention a word that seems a bit intimidating to some. For me it's going to be a 2016 New Improved Me process. There are so many things I really NEED to do, Things I'm planning on doing, the list could go on and on.
Going back to some of my old ways will happen this year, being more diligent with money/budget will be top on my list due to a major change going on in the company I work for.




Hopefully by the beginning of summer employees should know something good, bad or otherwise about what the company is going to do. Am I concerned?? Ummmm no, should I be?? Probably but guess what, they can't take my birthday. Rumors flying around about the split is there will be wage freezes &/or standardized wages by position, possibility setting a flat 2 week policy for all employed after 1year (this will take 3weeks of vaca time from me), price increase for insurance (yet again!!). So what to do?? Well I'm going to ride out the storm like I have in the past.



No comments:

Post a Comment